If you’re looking to improve your balance and tone your core (and who isn’t?), consider taking up paddleboarding. One of the best things about this sport is that it’s easy to get started, even if you’ve never set foot on a board before. All you need is a good paddleboard package and maybe some advice from friends who have been doing this for years. If you don’t have any of those in your life, though, don’t worry: we’ve compiled our picks for the five best beginner paddleboards on the market today.
Tower Paddle Boards Inflatable 10’4 Adventurer Stand Up Package
The Tower 10’4 Adventurer is a great choice for beginners, as it’s an inflatable SUP that inflates quickly and easily. The package comes with a high-pressure hand pump and repair kit, so you can get started paddling right away. It has 3 fins and a carrying handle to help you stay afloat. The board also includes a storage bag for easy transport when not in use.
This paddleboard is ideal for one person or two people who want to explore the water together.
Retrospec Weekender 10’6″ Inflatable Paddle Board with Adjustable Paddle, Travel Backpack, and High-Pressure Pump
The Retrospec Weekender 10’6″ Inflatable Paddle Board with Adjustable Paddle, Travel Backpack, and High-Pressure Pump is a great option for a beginner who wants to get into the sport. It’s lightweight, durable, and easy to transport. This paddleboard can be used for a variety of different activities including surfing and fishing as well as yoga and fitness training.
It also comes with a handy travel backpack that can fit in your car or RV’s trunk when you’re on the road. The included high-pressure pump makes it easy to inflate the board within minutes so you can hit the water quickly!
iROCKER Cruiser Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 10′ Long x 33” Wide x 6 Thick SUP Package (Blue)
- Price range: $200-$300
- Features: 10’ long x 33” wide x 6 thick, three fins for stability and maneuverability, removable center fin for racing or exploring, extra-large pump with gauge included.
- How to inflate: The board arrives in a box that doubles as a carrying case; once you’re ready to use it, open the case and vacuum-pack the board inside. It takes about 30 minutes to inflate with an electric pump (sold separately). You can also blow up your board using an air compressor if you don’t want to buy another accessory; however, this can take up to two hours depending on how hard your compressor is working. And finally, if neither of those work for you—or if you want an even quicker option—there are models available that come pre-inflated out of the box!
- How to deflate: Once again using a electric pump (or air compressor), drain all water from inside your paddleboard by using one end at either end of each hole near where inflation holes are located beneath deck line on bottom side of hull near nose section under front face plate near side rails just below middle section across backside where center fin mounts directly below rear seat area horizontally toward middle section vertically toward front face plate toward nose section vertically toward rear corners horizontally toward back corners vertically toward front corner then repeat process until no more water comes out then repeat process until no more water comes out again then repeat process till satisfied board has been fully drained do not overdo this step
Isle 10′ Airtech Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package (Aqua Blue)
The Isle 10′ Airtech Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package (Aqua Blue) is a great option for those who want to try paddle boarding without having to invest in buying their own board. This package comes with everything you need, including two adjustable paddles and a high-pressure pump that can inflate the board in 5 minutes or less. The paddleboard itself can be used by up to 250 pounds and has 3-year warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship issues. The travel backpack is also included in this set, making it easy for you to carry your board on trips away from home.
ISLE Versa Epoxy 12 Foot Premium Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle (Frost, 12′ x 32.5″)
The ISLE Versa 12 Foot Premium Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle (Frost, 12′ x 32.5″) is a great choice for beginners. It’s made from epoxy, which means it’s more durable than an inflatable paddleboard and can handle rougher conditions better than glass-reinforced plastic boards. At 12 feet long, this board is also easy to paddle if you have smaller arms or just want to relax on the water with your friends. The 32.5-inch width gives you plenty of leg room, so you don’t have to worry about falling off while standing up on the board or taking photos of yourself!
As far as durability goes, this board will definitely last you through multiple uses before needing repairs or replacement parts—and at 6 inches thick, it provides plenty of support when standing up on top of it!
When ordering online (or over email), make sure that whatever vendor you choose has good customer service—it’s important not just because buying online/via email can be difficult without immediate answers but also because there may be questions later down the line: how do I install my SUP? How do I care for my SUP? How do I transport my SUP safely?
These boards are great for beginners who are looking to make their first splash in the world of paddleboarding
Beginner paddleboards are the perfect way to get started on the water. They’re durable, lightweight, and affordable; they also come in a wide range of sizes and colors. You’ll be able to find one that perfectly fits your needs!
The best beginner paddleboards for you:
- are easy to use – even if you’ve never used a paddleboard before!
- are durable – as long as you take care of them properly, these boards will last you for years!
- are affordable – most beginner boards cost less than $100 (and some are even cheaper)!
- are lightweight – it’s much easier to carry these around than heavier ones because they weigh less!
- can be transported easily – no need to worry about getting stuck bringing one home by yourself because they’re so light weight
We hope we’ve made your decision easier and that you’re now one step closer to getting out on the water!